Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Look Who's Back


So, I know. It's been a few months.

Okay, maybe more than a few, but I promise, life has been busy and it's been interesting.
For starters, I'm now officially a college graduate, and am currently navigating the real world like a drunk person; stumbling and slurring through multiple part time jobs and volunteer/interning ventures.
I've also relocated to the bright, sunny, always active Southern California, so if you're native to the area, SEND ME SOME PLACES/THINGS TO DO. Or if you wanna go for a run. That works too.

I've also decided to become PT certified in the next few weeks, and making this blog more of a priority. Being able to help people find happiness, confidence, and their sea legs while on this journey is always on my mind, and just like fitness, it's not about finding time, it's about making time.
I'm prepared to make time for you guys.

So, what's new?
                                   
I ran a mud run, for one.

And I got to take awkward selfies inside Muscle Beach with Arnold. I shouldn't have to explain "which Arnold."
                                          

But to schmooze my way back into your hearts, I compiled a little list of a few songs I enjoy while on my runs/to get through cardio. Give it a listen; might find some new music to push you through those last few sprints or hills!

STOP TALKING; START RUNNING Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment